If you see a good opportunity then grabs it. Similarly, you must gain the benefits from the Undergraduate international awards program offered by Birmingham City University.
The purpose of this educational bursary is to attract international candidates in order to participate in a bachelor’s degree program at BCU in the United Kingdom.
Birmingham City University is the second largest of five universities in the city. It was established as a Polytechnic in 1971 and officially gained its university status in 1992.
Why at Birmingham City University? At this university, you will find courses in art, design, business, the built environment, computing, education, and engineering, English, social science and technology field. It has good teaching excellence and academic facilities.
- University or Organization: The Birmingham City University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a self-funded overseas candidate who enrols in a full-time degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this award, then you must have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program starting in September 2019 at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered and get notified by the university in your course acceptance letter to the award.
- Supporting Documents: You have to submit all the documents which will be mentioned in your offer letter from the university.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a strong academic background for studying at BCU.
- Language Requirement: If you are coming from a country whose first language is not English, then you must have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award has a value of £2,000 and it will be used as a tuition fee reduction.
Application Deadline: Open for September 2019 entry. (Applications are open – scholarship offer will be made when the university make you a course offer.)