With the purpose of supporting students in higher studies, Brunel University London is offering fully-funded PhD Studentships in the United Kingdom.
The university is giving this opportunity to all UK and EU applicants in order to pursue a PhD degree program within the Business School at the university.
Brunel University London was received its university status by Royal Charter in 1966. It is a public research university and often described as a British plate glass university.
Why at Brunel University London? The university offers a huge amount of courses for the applicants. It will also provide a vibrant environment and good academic facilities for pursuing studies in better ways.
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: The Business School
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £17009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The candidates from the UK and EU are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Accounting and Auditing Research Group, Human Resource Management and Organization Behavior Research Group, Operations and Information Systems Management Research Group, Marketing and Corporate Brand Management Research Group, and Strategy Entrepreneurship and International Business within the Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must have strong academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you have to submit some of the required documents through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a one-page A4 page personal statement setting out, a research proposal, degree transcripts or certificates, and name and contact details for two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject or an upper second-class undergraduate degree, in addition to, a Master’s degree, preferably at distinction level or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: All successful applicants will receive an annual stipend of £17009, plus payment of UK/EU tuition fees.