In recognition of the outstanding talent of many international students, Cardiff University is offering the International Foundation Programme program in the UK.
These highly prestigious opportunities are available for attracting the foreign candidates to undertake an International Foundation Programme at the university and also aim to reward the best applicants.
Established in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire, Cardiff University is a public research university. It is also recognized as the third oldest university institute in Wales.
Why at Cardiff University? The university offers many degree level courses for both the home and foreign candidates and also supports them to perform the best in their chosen field. It also provides excellent academic facilities and funding help for students.
- University or Organization: Cardiff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation Study
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for International Foundation Programme at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must non-sponsored self-funded international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All you have to do is to enroll in an International Foundation Programme at the university, after that, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must check out the requirements to study at the university.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of £2,000 as a tuition fee reduction.