Fulfil your career dreams in Australia with the Faculty of Law Postgraduate Coursework Academic Excellence Scholarships at the University of New South Wales.
The award is designed to encourage excellent Australian and international students to apply for the Faculty’s growing list of postgraduate coursework programs.
The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? The university provides opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence. It also offers practical advice and support. It provides a diverse range of subjects with an emphasis on developing practical skills.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two awards are open
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree coursework in Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must have to be enrolling in any Master of Laws program at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts/diplomas, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV, resume and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this studentship, aspirants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to $10,000.