The Queen Mary University of London is working with the Fulbright Commission and furnishing the Fulbright-QMUL Postgraduate Award opportunity in the United Kingdom.
This opportunity is designed for the United States applicants and aims to support their postgraduate studies in any discipline at QMUL.
The Queen Mary University of London named after Mary of Teck was admitted to the University of London in 1915. It is a public research university in London, England.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? At QMUL, the participants have a vibrant environment for study along with the excellent teaching facilities. They will also have many activities as-workshops, events, and others for developing their personality.
- University or Organization: The Fulbright Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fee and a living stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: The United States
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: 8 October 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the United States are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a master’s degree program in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not currently study in the UK.
How to Apply
To Apply: Candidates have to apply for the opportunity through the Institute of International Education.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of academic transcripts or certificates, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: You must have good proficiency in the English language.
The candidates will receive full overseas tuition fees and a generous stipend of c. £15000 which is intended as a contribution towards general maintenance costs (accommodation, travel, subsistence, etc.) while in the UK.