Complete your master’s studies in New Zealand by applying for the Global Alumni Graduate Fees Waiver Scholarship funded by the Victoria University of Wellington.
The award is available for the outstanding international students to pursue a full duration postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2019-2020.
Established in 1897, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It offers a broad range of other courses and ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings.
Why at the Victoria University of Wellington? While studying at this university, candidates can get a training program to equip with the skills required to impress recruiters. It provides candidates internationally recognized degrees that will open doors to an outstanding future.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 15%-20% off tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a Victoria University of Wellington international alumni returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework or a Victoria University of Wellington Study Abroad and Exchange students returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place on a full-time postgraduate program at Victoria University of Wellington and must meet any academic and English language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their Offer of Place.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested claimants must have to be enrolled as postgraduate degree students at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the grant by sending an online award application to The email@example.com by the given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: In order for the application to be considered, required supporting documentation including references must also be received.
- Admission Requirements: For entry to the postgraduate degree program, aspirants are required to have a good Bachelor’s degree in the same discipline.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission.
- The studentship will be awarded a tuition fee discount of 20% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying within 12 months of completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program.
- Study Abroad and Exchange student alumni who apply within 12 months of graduating from their home university are eligible for a 20% tuition fee discount.
- A tuition fee discount of 15% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying more than 12 months after completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program.