University or Organization:Google internsOffered Locations:Veteran Award:Given Below Access Mode:Online Number of Awards:NA Nationality: International Students or Any Field:Business Administration (BBA / MBA) or related field. Language: Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
Eligibility CriteriaEligible Countries: International Students or Any
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Minimum qualifications:
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s program graduating before February 2019.
- Be able to complete 6 months of internship at Google Seoul office.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Eligibility as vocation support candidate with a certificate issued by the Korean Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and in Google’s technology and business.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to take on highly strategic and challenging business problems.
About the jobThe Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines who have effective analytical skills and the ability to help Google clients and users to get the most out of their advertising efforts and out of our products. With exceptional interpersonal skills, you are interested in client service, project management and communication. You are also a self-starter who brings a determined, solution-oriented attitude. Many intern roles within this program do not require technical skills, and they could include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth consumer products. As an intern, you will be working on challenging projects with high impact during a 6 month paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned an intern manager, who will help you to identify project goals, while also inspiring you, mentoring you and supporting your professional development. The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting. At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Product Quality, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form. Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact. Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests and skills.
How to applyPart 1: Complete and submit the Business Internship, Veteran Application Form. Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required).
IMPORTANT: The Internship application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application to be eligible for the internship.Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required). Please submit your resume in English (PDF format strongly preferred). In your resume, please include your grade level, expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for the internship. Find out more details of google internship by using links below.DetailsApply