Internship DescriptionUniversity or Organization: Google interns
Offered Locations: Paris, FranceAward: Given Below Access Mode: Online Number of Awards: NA Nationality: International Students or Any Field: MBA or other related field Language: Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
Eligibility CriteriaEligible Countries: International Students or Any
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Minimum qualifications:
- Ability to commit to a 12-month apprenticeship.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Previous internship experience in Human Resources, Consulting, Customer Service or related fields.
- Experience in project management and/or organizing events.
About the jobThis apprenticeship is offered in People Operations: Google’s People Operations roles are focused on redefining “human resources” and preserving Google’s unique culture in the way we attract, hire, develop and reward talented people. The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting. At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google Cloud, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form. Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact. Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Provide general support to the HRBPs in the operations organization. Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of HR projects or events.
- Facilitate the new hire/transfer brief and coordinate the associated onboarding process.
- Provide insightful data. Develop and deliver documentation related to local employee relations. Collect, maintain, analyze and track information.
- Partner with Googlers to organize Paris office events, such as ‘Take Your Child to Work Day’.
- Learn and master Google’s internal systems and run various reports as needed.