The Leicester Castle Business School is offering a number of LCBS MBA Scholarships for helping students in covering course fee at the De Montfort University.
All international applicants who wish to pursue a masters degree program in the UK, this bursary is specially designed for you in the United Kingdom.
De Montfort University was founded in 1870 as Leicester School of Art and gained its university status in 1992. It is a public university in the city of Leicester, England.
Why at De Montfort University? The university will provide good teaching excellence, and also a one-year work placement for the majority of its courses, including bachelors and all masters courses.
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: The Leicester Castle Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £3,000- £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are invited.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for an MBA degree program within the Leicester Castle Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must hold an offer to the full-time Global MBA degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are attentive in this opportunity, then you must have to enroll in an MBA degree program at the university. After being enrolled at the university, you are eligible to complete the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to submit a statement in 500 words answering the questions that,
- Why you should be awarded the program?
- Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School during your studies?
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future?
- Admission Requirements: A participant either holds a 1st Class degree/equivalent qualification at Distinction or a 2:1 degree/equivalent at a Merit.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Participants with the 1st Class degree/equivalent qualification will receive a fee discount of £5,000 and hose with a 2:1 degree/equivalent qualification at a Merit will receive £3,000.