The King’s College London is seeking young Americans of high ability to apply for the Marshall Scholarships in the UK financed by the Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission.
The grant is applicable for those eligible candidates who want to pursue a graduate degree coursework at any UK institution in any field of study.
The Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission awards scholarships and fellowships to American students for postgraduate and postdoctoral study and research at UK universities. It is a non-departmental public body of the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for US students to get an education in the UK. Through this opportunity students can take full advantage of career and employability services, to help secure their placement.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the United States of America
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the candidates must hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States.
- Applicant must have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree and have a GPA of 3.7 at the time of application.
- The candidate must have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2017.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get engaged in this studentship, competitors are requisite to be enrolled in the graduate degree coursework at any UK institution. After being enlisted, claimants can apply for the education award through the official Marshall Scholarship website.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are advised to attach the four letters of recommendation and letter of endorsement, personal statement and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates from a recognized US university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study.
The Marshall support will be cover the university fees, cost of living expenses, annual book grant, thesis grant, research and daily travel grants, fares to and from the United States and, where applicable, a contribution towards the support of a dependent spouse.