If you are worried thinking about your international tuition fee, then here is the solution to your problem. Curtin University is presenting Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship which covers the 100% cost of the tuition fees of the program starting in 2020.
The Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Award is named after one of China’s greatest success stories and aims to help international students in completing their undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at CU in Australia.
Curtin University was founded in 1966 and formerly known as the Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology. It is an Australian public research university, named after John Curtin, Prime Minister of Australia.
Why at Curtin University? The university has a global reputation for its great teaching and research facilities. it provides the best education quality with a wide range of disciplines for the participants and supports them in reaching their career goals.
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Award: Cover 100% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program with one of the given faculties at the university. Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses, and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM).
- Admissible Criteria: Be full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- Must not apply for nursing courses, Master of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Science (Oral Health Therapy), Master of Psychology.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: The university will ask you to submit your previous study certificates, language ability proof, and some other documents with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Participants need to have obtained a course weighted average of at least 80% in the qualification.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, so you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award covers 100% of the tuition fees for the full duration of the mainstream course.