For providing philanthropic support to the skilled candidates, Monash University is granting the MMG Engineering Leadership Scholarship in Australia for the academic year 2019-2020.
The studentship is available for the Australian and international students to pursue the bachelor of Resources Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia.
Founded in 1958, Monash University is Australia’s eight leading research Universities. It is is one of two Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies.
Why at Monash University? The university helps you to plan your career and find work, providing a range of opportunities and resources to ensure you maximize your graduate employment prospects. Candidates can get a range of opportunities to build up your resume, and increase your employability.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2019
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled in the Bachelor of Resources Engineering (Mining) at a Monash campus in Australia. Candidate must achieve a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
How to Apply
To be considered for a course at Monash University, you must have to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The University may ask for a copy of passport, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Language Requirement: For entry to Monash University, you must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $10,000 per annum for two years.