The University of Surrey is seeking excellent aspirants and wants to give them a chance to participating in the Surrey International program for higher studies in the United Kingdom.
The studentship is available for all foreign applicants who want to undertake master’s studies with the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the university.
In 1966, the University of Surrey was founded. It is a public research university which was previously known as Battersea College of Technology. It’s research output and global partnerships have led to it being regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities.
Why at the University of Surrey? At this university, the students will have an exceptional teaching facility, they will learn from the best teachers and researchers. They will also have the invigorating student experience.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2,500 to £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees). Candidates must be e self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship, whether that be an external scholarship or any other university-funded scholarship).
How to Apply
No formal application is required for the award, all eligible applicants who apply for the MSc degree program within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the university will be automatically considered for this award.
Information Regarding Admission
- To be eligible for the master’s studies at the university, you must have achieved either a 2:1 or a first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- You must be proficient in the English language, but if your country language is not English, so need to show the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The university we will award £5,000 for offer holders achieving a UK first-class honors (or international equivalent) and £2,500 for those achieving a UK 2:1 with honors (or international equivalent).