Applications are open for the Full Scholarships at Malmo University in Sweden. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is Malmo University Master’s Scholarships in Sweden, 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at Malmo University
- The applicants for Malmö University Master’s Scholarships, 2020 should be admitted to a master’s program at Malmö University.
- Additionally, the candidates should be fee-paying students in Sweden.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae and academic transcripts from previous studies.
- Furthermore, the University will select the candidates based on their answers in the application form, experience mentioned in the CV, and academic transcripts.
- Also, the University will give scholarships on the basis of the applicant’s motivation, academic merit, and experience.
Value of Scholarship
- The recipients of Malmö University Master’s Scholarships, 2020 will get 100% of tuition fees.
Malmö University is a Swedish university located in Malmö, Sweden. With more than 24,000 students and about 1,600 employees, Malmö University is the ninth largest institute of learning in Sweden. Additionally, it has exchange agreements with more than 240 partner universities around the world and roughly a third of the students have an international background. Furthermore, education at Malmö University focuses on, among other things, migration, international relations, political science, sustainability, urban studies, and new media and technology. Furthermore, it often includes elements of internship and project work in close cooperation with external partners.
Go to the official page for further details.
|Type of Opportunity|
|Open to||Open to students from outside EEA/EU|
|Organizer||Government of Sweden|