The University of London is offering 150 Global MBA Scholarships for high achieving foreign applicants and wants to give you a chance to make your dreams come true in the United Kingdom.
The purpose of this free education opportunity is to make masters studies easy for international students at London University by giving some discount on their course fee.
183 years ago in 1836, the University of London was founded. It is a federal research university which contains 18 member institutions. It was the first university in the United Kingdom to introduce examinations for women in 1869.
Why at the University of London? The university offers a good range of subjects and an exceptional student’s experience. It has the best teachers and lecturers for leaching applicants and developing their personality according to this fast-changing world.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2019, for October 2019 entry and December 25, 2019, for January 2020 entry.
- University or Organization: The University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 30% on the course fee
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: 150
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from Band A country are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Global MBA degree program for Entrepreneurs from emerging markets at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You are not eligible to apply for the grant or be awarded the program if you have already registered on the Global MBA program.
How to Apply
- Apply for the Course: All you have to do is to take admission in a Global MBA degree program at the University of London, for being eligible to the grant.
- Apply for the Award: After registering yourself in the given course, at the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct grant from the menu and attach/upload your completed award form.
- Documents Required: A 500-word application related to how obtaining a Global MBA will assist in your future endeavours and assist a country within an ‘emerging market’ need to be submitted.
Benefits: Total 150 awards will be granted, 100 will be for web-supported learners and 50 for those at recognized Teaching Centers.