For supporting brightest Australian students, Westpac Scholars Trust is offering Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship at the University of Melbourne.
The award is available for those candidates who wish to undertake graduate study or research in the areas of technology and innovation, strengthening Australia-Asia ties or enabling positive social change.
The Westpac Scholars Trust invests in individuals with the ideas and drives to shape Australia. It is dedicated to identifying, educating and promoting those who can lead Australia in the way we progress technology, social issues and our standing with Asia.
Why at the University of Melbourne? While studying at this university, candidates can create a world-class working environment and enable academics to continue achieving internationally renowned excellence in research and teaching.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2019
- University or Organization: The Westpac Scholars Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate or research degree
- Award: $120,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two awards are available
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate or research degree in the areas of technology and innovation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to apply for admission to graduate coursework or research degree at the University of Melbourne for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, aspirants are required to take affirmation in the graduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, candidates can apply for this bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English is the language of instruction when you come to study in Melbourne.
Benefits: The studentship will provide worth up to $120,000 over 2-3 years to cover the cost of study.