If you’ve excelled in your previous study then you can apply for the PhD Completion Scholarships administrated by the University of Potsdam in Germany.
The call is open for the high achieving young researchers of Germany who want to undertake a research project at the university in session 2019-2020.
The University of Potsdam is reputed as one of the leading competence centers for Governance and the Public Sector. It is the fourth largest in the Berlin-Brandenburg metropolitan area which is well known as one of the reputable education and research locations in Germany and Europe.
Why at the University of Potsdam? At this university, candidates can get the skills and confidence to make a positive change and also research opportunities for building community relationships. It provides the opportunity to study with the best experience.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Potsdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: 1,100 €
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: German students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be a doctoral student at the University of Potsdam. The studentship is open for all scientific disciplines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this program, aspirants are required to be registered as a doctoral degree student at the university. After taking acceptance, seekers can download and submit the award application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are needed provide the cover letter outlining background, experience, and motivation for this position, CV, the contact information of two academic supervisors, one design work that showcases design thinking, one written piece of work preferably most relevant to the research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You have to provide evidence of your language proficiency by submitting the respective certificates.
- UNIcert with at least III
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test with at least 95 points
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English with at least mark B
- IELTS with at least 6.5 points and at least 6.0 points in each part of the test
- Certificate on completion of a course of studies in English at a recognized academic institution.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the monthly stipend amounts to 1,100 €. The financial aid positions will cover your living expenses, including social security and health insurance.