Do you want to experience student life in New Zealand? The Victoria University of Wellington is giving an opportunity to participate in the Study Abroad program and take a step toward your dream.
This bursary is available for all high achieving international applicants who wish to pursue a bachelors or masters degree program at a reputable university in New Zealand.
Victoria University of Wellington was founded in 1897 by Act of Parliament and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand. It is a university which has been ranked 4th in 2006.
Why at Victoria University of Wellington? At this university, the participants will get a variety of courses and complete support from the experienced teachers or researchers. They will also get opportunities to develop their personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization: The Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: NZ$1,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Up to 15 awards
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested students must be willing to participate in marketing activities to promote Study Abroad opportunities to students from their home countries while at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There are two phases for applying to the program and for the award as well-
- Phase 1-You must have to enroll in a bachelor or master study abroad program at the university.
- Phase 2- After being enrolled, you have to submit an offer of a place or evidence of a current application to the university, a copy of your CV, a copy of the photo ID page of your passport, and a motivational statement. All these documents should be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must hold a minimum GPA of 2.7 (out of 4).
- Language Requirement: The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational grant has a value up to NZ$1,000 to each successful applicant as a one-off payment towards the student’s Study Abroad tuition fee.