The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. If you are ready to experience that, then the Deakin India Merit program is a great opportunity to start it in Australia.
In order to take a bachelors or masters degree program, this wonderful opportunity is specially designed for Indian candidates and aims to encourage them to study at Deakin University.
Deakin University was established in 1974 and was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin. It is a public university and known as one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities.
Why at Deakin University? The university has a pretty good reputation for its teaching and academic facilities. It offers a variety of discipline with good research and education excellence.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: 20% of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: India
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Indian candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing bachelors and masters degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: Must apply through any Deakin Authorized agent-based in INDIA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates have to enroll in an undergraduate or masters degree program at the university. And then contact on the firstname.lastname@example.org for further details regarding the award.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, no additional documents are asked by the university, but it can be asked to submit some personal information, language ability proof, academic transcripts or certificates.
- Admission Requirements: An overall score between 70-74.9% in the 12th standard for an undergraduate degree and an overall score between 65-74.9% in a bachelor’s degree is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: If you coming from a country whose language is not English, then you have to show excellence in the English language through the IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated in your offer letter.