Sparkling Non-Chinese citizens are invited to apply for the Confucius Institute funding for International Students at the Zhejiang University in China.
The grant is open for providing support to those eligible candidates who wish to study the postgraduate degree coursework and pursue a career in the teaching or international promotion of Chinese language.
Confucius Institute is situated to promote Chinese language and culture, support local Chinese teaching internationally, and facilitate cultural exchanges. It is a generally recognized symbol of Chinese culture, removed from the negative associations of other prominent Chinese figures.
Why at Zhejiang University? While studying at this university candidates can get advice from professionals for career development learning and industry exposure. It provides students professional, administrative and support to create a world-class learning environment.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2019
- University or Organization: Confucius Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the Chinese language
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be good Physical and mental condition well performed both academically and behaviorally. They must be aged between the ages of 16-35 on September 1st, 2019.
How to Apply
If you want to be engaged in this studentship, then you are recommended to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can complete the online application form available on the given link.
For being enlisted in the master’s degree program, aspirants are needed to hold an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1, or its international equivalent in the relevant subject area.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the photocopy of passport, highest degree certificates, academic transcripts, photocopies of Chinese proficiency certificates, personal statement, in Chinese or English, should include study and work experience, reasons for application and study proposal, letters of recommendation and proof of employment.
- Language Requirement: There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for applicants, but applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will provide full coverage on tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.